Zanzibar Bay Resort - 4 *
Welcome to Zanzibar Bay Resort - 4*
Facing a beach on Chwaka Bay, this casual resort amid palm trees is 35 km from Zanzibar ferry terminal. The relaxed rooms feature stone-paved floors, safes and minifridges, plus 4-poster beds with mosquito nets. Upgraded rooms offer terraces and bay views, and some add sofas. Wi-Fi is available. Breakfast is complimentary. There’s also an outdoor pool, and a private beach area with sun loungers and umbrellas. Other amenities include a pool bar, a la carte and buffet restaurants, and a bar on a jetty, along with a gym and massages.
Discover the definition of ‘laid back luxury’ during your stay in Zanzibar Bay Resort, located in Marumbi. The resort has been recently constructed (2020), using materials that are respectful to the environment and maintaining an authentic African style with a relaxing atmosphere. Their beachfront resort offers 104 rooms, a huge infinity swimming pool with a tropical island, a pool bar and our magical Jetty bar on the Indian Ocean. They have a Massage and Wellness Centre in company with a 24hr Gym. The resort has a buffet and A-La-Carte Restaurant that caters for all. They also offer a 24-hour reception and Guest Relations Office for any queries or to book excursions, taxis and last-minute safari trips.
– Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
– Return airport/hotel transfers
– Approximate Airport Taxes
– Meals as specified
XXX amount of nights accommodation at Zanzibar Bay Resort in any room type
• You choose the amount of nights you would like to booked
• You choose the room type you would like to book
• We work our Rate out based on this
Hotel Operates on All Inclusive (AI) basis: All Meals, Local Drinks & Activities
Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise)
Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
– African style hotel, built-in 2019
– Directly on the white sand beach
– Jetty Lounge Bar, stretching out over the Indian Ocean
– Unique sun and swim ocean-platform
– Perfect accommodation for couples, friends or families
– Huge infinity-view swimming pool
– Second swimming pool, special for diving sessions
– Different Restaurants and Bars
– WiFi in entire Resort and on the beach
– Enjoy the tides!
You will also find
– Padi Diving Centre
– 24-hour reception
-Excursions and Taxi desk
– Activities & Animation
– Garden Lounge Area
– Spa & Wellness Centre
– Safari & Information desk
– Bike and Kayak rental
– Pool table, ping-pong & games
Book early and qualify for Early Bird Special
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date. A high season surcharge might apply certain times of the year
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Quotes are valid for 48 Hours after which it must be re-quoted due to ROE.
Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
Standard terms and conditions apply.
All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.