Madinat Al Bahr - 5 *
Welcome to Madinat Al Bahr - 5*
Madinat al Bahr a “city on the sea” is a unique and only palatial hotel hugging the azure waters of the Indian Ocean and enhanced by a white sandy beach on the best of the Zanzibar’s coast. Purpose designed and built, the state of the art resort hotel exudes the grandeur of an Ottoman palace combining the rich culture, colours and warmth of an African heritage wrapped in captivating modernity. Lovingly decorated inch by inch regardless of cost to compliment the structure, the resort hotel depicts stunning ambience and surroundings to please any hard to please critic.Embraced by lush landscaped gardens and dancing palms, the resort hotel overlooks some of the finest sand banks and enchanting islands visible over the local fisherman canoes. Madinat Al-Bahaar, meaning ‘City by the Sea’ in Arabic showcase luxurious suites, state of the art conference facilities and the finest dining on the island. This massive monument to Arabic architecture and indigenous craftsmanship is built on 20 000 square meters hugging the coast of Zanzibar. Bedrooms, restaurants, and common areas will have an unaltered view of the sunset over the Indian Ocean while young and old alike will have found a place they never want to leave.
Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango – Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
– Packages all include relevant early bird deals.
– Return airport/hotel transfers
– Approximate Airport Taxes
– Meals as specified
XXX amount of nights accommodation at Madinat Al Bahr in any of the room types
• You choose the amount of nights you would like to booked
• You choose the room type you would like to book
• We work our Rate out based on this
Hotel Operates on Half Board: Breakfast & Dinner Only
All Inclusive (AI): Meals; Local Drinks & Activities
• Complimentary Wi-Fi, Sun beds at the pool and at the beach, daily beach and pool towels provided throughout the day.
• Complimentary shuttle Bus to Mermaids Cove Beach Resort & Spa twice a week (for a free swim on the beach and the hotel pool)
• Free shuttle bus to and from the Stone Town twice daily.
• 10% discount On May Flower and World Spa services.
• Complimentary sunset viewing and free snacks and local drinks on the stunning Sunset deck.
Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise)
Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Check-In / Check-Out
Stone Town Shuttle Twice Daily
Electronic Safety Deposit Boxes In Room
Beach & Water sports
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date. A high season surcharge might apply certain times of the year
Terms & Conditions
Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. Quotes are valid for 48 Hours after which it must be re-quoted due to ROE.
Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
Standard terms and conditions apply.
All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.